Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2013 -- Personal Blog Post # 2

I cooked up this delicious meal recently and it is a dish that satisfies the sweet & savory taste buds all at once! I like to kid around and call it my poor mans (women's) meal :) Here is the step by step process of how to make it along with the ingredients:

Curry Chicken Sweet Stir-Fry


2 Maruchan Chicken Flavor Instant Cup-A-Soup* from mom*.
then I drained the noodles and into a heated wok with melted butter


I added garlic powder, black pepper & paprika to the
 noodles for seasoning


And then I added some frozen broccoli that I thawed for ten 
minutes. 


Then I added curry chicken *white meat (made by mom)


Then I added about a Tsp 1/2 of honey. 
I stirred the dish until everything was heated evenly.


Ta-Da! My Curry Chicken Sweet Stir-Fry all put together on a plate, ready to eat!









No comments:

Post a Comment