Monday, December 3, 2018

What I Got at Marshalls ( My Return Back to Blogging?)

Hello. Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm not sure if a brief return or not but the good news is I'm motivated to blog.

Here are a few things I picked up at my local Marshalls recently.

Lavender Chamomile Pillow & Room Spray - Brand: Everyday Aromatherapy, in Calming

Hard Cover Note Book: $4.99. Brand: Molly & Rex

Hard Cover Note Books: floral - $3.99 originally $5.00. Striped - $4.99 originally $6.00


Tea Pot - $13.00 originally $32.00. Brand: Rae Dunn, artisian collection

Hedgehog Mug - $4.99 originally $8.00. Brand: Èccolo World Traveler


Soap Dispenser - $1.99 originally $3.00. Brand unknown. Imported - Circle Glass LLC.

👉Like what you see? Check out my YouTube page for two videos on this haul & other videos. Just search for Superchicago2009. Bye😄

No comments:

Post a Comment