Tuesday, August 24, 2021

August 24, 2021

 I just got home after being caught yet again for the third time in a rain down pour this season. oh freaking well. today was a bit of an odd day. I've been doing my best to live a healthy and holistic lifestyle and no matter what I keep struggling with stuff.  falling asleep has become a problem again so when I started to get sleepy mid day after some practices/exercises like qi gong, meditation, mouth elocution, instead of going to the gym to workout I went to bed for much needed rest. its ok but annoying because I really want to keep up with gym time. I did make some keto biscuits for the next few weeks before going off on a short but crucial walk. I ended up the the levy senior center reading and writing from natural awakening magazine until in started to rain.


I want to blog/journal daily as part of my routine which I have a hard time doing. but even its one fucking sentence I really want to do it. to save my life. to save my mind. bye for  now

No comments:

Post a Comment