Friday, February 1, 2013

Febuary 2013 -- Personal Blog Pt. 1



February 1, 2013

***Check It out!! *** Song Of The Month : Alica Keys ~ "Brand New Me"

I am so excited for this month. It is the month of my two sisters Birthday ( 6th - Natasha & 8th - Erica), Valentines Day, Black History Month, and it's the shortest month of the year which is awesome for me because It has been a rough start to the new year for me, but very eyeopening....I just hope the old saying that after the storm there always a rainbow....is true.

But on to brighter and better things....hopfully. Happy Febuary 2013!! 

I got to count my blessings every day to get me through. Although I struggle with mental/physical/emotional illnesses  I have overcome a lot....and it is POSSIBLE to over come even more! But I need to remind my self that every moment of the day unfortunatly cause I tend to forget and my depression just loves a weak moment to swoop in and claim that it is me when it isn't. No way! I am a vibrate, lovely, funny, caring, resiliant, women. Must Remember ;)




And to any one who reads this personal post...remind yourself of this too...unless your a dude...then just replace the word women with man ;)

This year, I will be with my self this Valentines Day...celebrating the self love that I have finally learning to use after 30 years. But I do wish all the lovely couple heart warming love that I hope to have with a significant other one day.

Peace and Love,
Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment