Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Morning

It is Tuesday,  as it says in the title. I got up prayed....even though I am a bad prayer, showered, made eggs & toast for breakfast, washed it down with grape juice and took my medication. I have to take meds for symptoms of PTSD and other untreated illness that did not get treated when I was young.

I know...TMI right?
Right under my shoulder blades is so sore from a freak accident. I twisted funny yesterday trying to put on lotion. I know...it is pretty sad. but oh so true. I used a heating pad that natasha my sis gave me to help ease the pain. I think it helped.

 I cant wait to go to the gym. I need to go. my body is screaming out for some kind of physical activity especially with these depressing looking days while the weather is colder and days get dark earlier.

I love that this blog page automatically saves!

okay. so yeah I am all over the page today. I am still getting used to blogging and I think it can be what ever I want it to be.

All I can hope for is a good day today. I have a feeling it is going to be a challenge. but I am planning to go for a short walk to the lake before I start my errands of the day to ease the blow of what ever will come my way today.

No comments:

Post a Comment