Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 2013 -- Personal Blog Post 4


~ Spring Has Arrived! ~

Spring finally came yesterday. Unfortunately it didn't bring its Spring weather. Here in Chicago it is cold and windy. But soon the weather will get warmer and I for sure can't wait!

My mom and I have been working out on an almost regular basis. It has been really nice. On Tuesday we went to work out at the YMCA. We just walk on the treadmill, which is better than doing nothing at all I suppose. Afterwards we went to her foot doctor appointment. I was really impressed of how beautiful waiting room was. It looked like a spa waiting room and not a doctors waiting room.
I was really glad to have gone with my mom to her appointment to support her.

Afterwards we went to McDonalds. I've been wanting to try the fish Mcbits so that is what I got. They were ok I guess.

Then my mom drove me home.

A lovely day it was :)

Peace & Love,
Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment