Sunday, October 6, 2013

October 2013 - Personal Blog Post #1


Since the new season of Fall (or Autumn as it is sometimes called), is upon us...I decided to jump on the band wagon and try out the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks in The Barnes & Noble downtown Evanston yesterday. It seems to be a popular treat for the Fall weather and they only sell it during this time of the year. They have been doing the Fall tradition for 10 years and I never knew! I think I first heard about it via YouTube last year.

Here is picture of my first PSL drink



The Pumpkin Spice Latte was worth all the hype, because it was good :) I'm glad to have tried it.

I'm so glad that Fall is here. It is my favorite season! It is so awesome to live in the Midwest where I can witness the leaves change colors and fall. 


Peace, love, & Happiness
Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment